Close Member Area
1. Find Virtualization Technology (VT-X) in BIOS. and Enable it.
2. install virtualbox from ( virtualbox.org )
3. Download Android ISO file from google code ( Direct Download Link )
4. Open Virtual Box >> Click New
5. Enter Name (eg. Linux)
6. Select Type Linux
7. Select Version Linux 2.4 (32 bit) or (64 bit)
8. Enter Memory size 1024 MB
9. Now in Hard Drive option select Create a virtual hard drive now10. Select Hard drive file type VDI
11. Select Dynamically allocated in Storage on physical hard drive
12. Set File location and size (size 10 GB or higher)
13. Click Create
14. Now right click on Linux then Click on Settings
15. Now on System Tab check Enable VT-x/AMD-V and check Enable Nested Paging
16. in Storage tab under Settings click Empty
17. Select Downloaded Android ISO file then check Live CD/DVD
18. Then Click OK
19. Now START Linux
20. Now Select Installation - Install Android to Harddisk Hit Enter
21. in Next Screen Create Partition
22. in Next Screen format as ext3 (important)
23. in next screen Conform boot loader GRUB as Yes
24. After Full Installation run Android
25. Now in Android under Virtualbox : First, you have to allow Android-x86 to install third party applications.
26. Enable it by Settings -> Applications -> Unknown sources. An attention will be shown to warn you. Just ignore it.
27. Download WhatsAPP from www.whatsapp.com ( whatsapp android apk Download )
28. When download complete, click the APK to install. now enjoy whatsapp in PC / Laptop / Desktop.
if you have any question about this post ask in comment box